Camera does not scan the QR code
If you run into difficulty scanning the QR code, try these steps:
- Remove the protective film from the camera's lens if it has one.
- Confirm that nothing is obstructing the QR code on the screen (cracked screen or dirt).
- Make sure that the QR code is displayed in full. Scroll up on your mobile device if necessary.
- Make sure there is no glare on the screen while you are attempting to scan the QR code.
- Gently clean the lens of the camera using a microfiber or soft cloth.
- Hold your phone's screen steady in front of your Wyze Cam, and move or adjust the distance slowly. Hold still at the new distance for 5 seconds to give your Wyze Cam time to focus at the new distance.
- Try holding the QR code upside down for the Wyze Cam to scan.
- If the QR code has still not scanned, try a factory reset on the camera.